Monday, January 17, 2011

♥ ♥ ♥ Birthday Blessings ♥ ♥ ♥


at the Top of my card I placed a white ribbed bow.
I then added a tag from "Deja view Baby Girl" I put my letter's on it, and put a small piece of ribbon folded and added a Green brad to the left side.( I have this all raised up on the card. I used a Butterfly from "Country Market" and out lined them both with " Water fall stickles" I used open stock paper with different shades of red stripes then put floral vellum paper over it.
I got my papers from Joanne's.
I cut the letters "Birthday Blessings"
with my cricut using " George & basic shapes "
I am sorry the picture isn't very good My camera needs new Batteries so we used my hubby's

I hope you enjoy my card I enjoyed making it.



Thanks for stopping by.
~God Bless~


Hugs :o)
♥ ♥ ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!