Wednesday, January 19, 2011

♥ ♥ ♥ Get well Soon ! ♥ ♥ ♥


I made this "Get Well Card" open stock paper from a old project. I used a lovely Floral lavender print. by Martha Stewart.
I then used my Quick Borders punch " Ribbon Stitch cartridge.
I made a fence along the bottom of the card and then put Martha Stewart Piped Nylon Ribbon( Purple) through it. I added a matching bow to the center of the fence and put a Green striped brad on it by " Making memories" I then put a metal tag with a purple flower & I Wrote in Purple "Get Well Soon"
to finish it off I added a pebble clip butterfly also by "Making Memories"
Thank you for stopping by and please come again leave a comment and let me know what you thing about my cards.
I am so sorry for the POOR QUALITY of the photo but my Camera needs batteries and I just have not been out yet since my surgery .

I hope you enjoy my card I enjoyed making it.



Thanks for stopping by.
~God Bless~


Hugs :o)
♥ ♥ ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!