Friday, January 14, 2011

♥ ♥ ♥ Happy St. Patricks Day ♥ ♥ ♥




I took and drew out a template first for my Irish clover. I then used DCWV Green card stock paper.
I cut out 2 of the clovers and then put hot glue just at the tip of each clover to adhere together. I added my Embellishments a Top hat I had drew on gray paper and touched with a little black, Then added a green flower and a ribbed ribbon Bow with polka dots, a Green Button at the top with hemp cord ribbon.
at the bottom I added 2 green rhinestones I added the letters last but not least I then out lined the whole clover with stickles stardust.


" Happy St Patrick's Day"
on the inside I added

an Irish Blessing that reads

May you always have..
A sunbeam to warm you,
Good luck to charm you,
And a sheltering angel
So nothing can harm you...
Laughter
to cheer you ,
Faith friends
near you,
And whenever
you pray.
heaven to hear you.



I hope you all enjoy this special card it is done in memory of a very dear Friend that we just lost this past Dec. "God Bless you Doris RIP".



Thanks for stopping by.
~God Bless~


Hugs :o)
♥ ♥ ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!