Tuesday, February 8, 2011

♥ ♥ ♥"Happy Birthday Friend" ♥ ♥ ♥


I hope my instructions will make it easy if you want to make this card.

"Happy Birthday Friend"


cardstock by DCWV " TIS the SEASON" cardstock stack.

letters by Making Memories " mini alpha pink school house"

Embellishments by Miss Elizabeth's & "Brenda Walton" K&Company

Sizzix original cuts frame stamp

stickles glitter glue star dust & waterfall

Card size is 8" x 4"

Pop Dots



I used a tan colored card stock paper for the card I added the frames first I then added the Embellishments to the inside of each frame I pot the Glitter glue spotted around the frame for effect, One Embellishment reads " Like a cup of tea friend's make you feel all warm inside" the other reads "Forever Friends & Birthday"
One frame is baby Blue the other is a baby pink. one larger then the other On the top and bottom of the larger friend it reads "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" and between the two of them reads "FRIEND"



Thank you for stopping by I hope you visit again soon.
Hugs :o)
~ God Bless ~
Dottie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!