Thursday, March 10, 2011

♥ ♥ ♥ DEAR SANTA ♥ ♥ ♥



I made this little card with scrap paper the scrap paper is from my collection from DCWV I used a light blue for the card then added a Christmas snow flake design over that I added a Pink frame form my sizzix that I cut then added two Embellishments by K&Company. I stamped on also in red Dear Santa on a slight angle to finish it off I added a pretty little Red Bow that I made and hot glued on.
thank you for your visit and your welcome to become one of my followers
~ God Bless~
♥ ♥ ♥ Hugs ♥ ♥ ♥
Dottie

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dottie!! I thought I would drop by and say hello. your cards are looking good and I love love love the wedding ones. They look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, Dottie, you should check out the graphics fairy blogspot. she has so many free images you could use in your cards if you want. She has some for sale too in her shop.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!