Tuesday, March 29, 2011

♥ ♥ ♥ A pink rose Birthday card for a Special friend♥ ♥ ♥



I made this card for a very special FRIEND tonight. I used open stock paper by BAZZILL
I added a cute little butterfly that I made with my sizzix die cutting machine. I then a white ribbon with a pretty bow and then hot glued on a metal clip that reads "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" that is by making memories. I stamped my Rose and colored it in pink and added some stickles star dust on the flower,leaves and the bow. I will be posting more Birthday cards as there are many special Birthday coming up in April.
I hope you enjoy this card I enjoyed creating it.

Do come by and visit again very soon. I love seeing your comments on my posts.
in the very near future I will be doing a give away so please become a follower and post it on your blog & leave me a comment. stop back and I will post it with in a couple of weeks.
I will even give you a hint it will be a Sizzix product....


~ God Bless~
♥ ♥ ♥Hugs :o)♥ ♥ ♥
Dottie

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dottie ... this is a lovely birthday card but it took me a while to find it ... when you enter a challenge you need to link just that post only and you need to mention in your post who the challenge is for with a link back to us ... We really appreciate you entry at CCCB and if you have any questions about how to link feel free to email me ... Have a lovely evening

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!