Thursday, April 7, 2011

♥ ♥ ♥WORLDS GREATEST DAD♥ ♥ ♥


I made a simple card using paper I just got at Michael's by Recollections I used a pretty teal card stock paper then I layered it with silver paper and ran it through my Sizzix Embossing machine for texture. I made a blue square and adhered a prize cup that reads " Worlds Greatest Dad" ( I wish I still had my Dad so I could give him this card. ) the embellishments were by Sandyloin Essentials, to finish it off I placed a thin little bow by the word "DAD"
I enjoyed creating this card. I want to Thank you for stopping by and visiting. Do stop by again and please leave a comment. and your welcome to become a follower also.
Cherish your Dad's Ladies if you still have him, You will surely miss him when he is gone..
I was very Blessed to have a one in a million Dad. He was My World and My Hero , I miss him more then words can express...
~ God Bless~
♥ ♥ ♥Hugs :o)♥ ♥ ♥
Dottie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!