Wednesday, June 22, 2011

♥ ♥ ♥ Altered wooden Heart box ♥ ♥ ♥




Altered wooden Heart box

I took this cute little Wooden Heart box and glued some stripped paper on it.
On the lid I added a print style paper and added a bright yellow ribbon around the top side.
On the very top of this heart I added a paper doily and then I crocheted some flowers ( I will use them on future projects) and glued one of them on the top of this heart top. I finished it off with a Yellow butter fly and put a tiny white pearl on it.
I hope you liked my little project I just love altering things and this is just perfect for our Grand daughter Gracie and her Hair things.
thank you for visiting my blog please come again and do leave a comment and I would love you to become one of my followers.
~ God Bless ~
♥ ♥ ♥ Hugs :o) ♥ ♥ ♥
Dottie

{I added a picture of The room we have For our Gracie when she stays with us a few times a week}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!