Thursday, August 18, 2011

My New Kitchen make over in progress...







As you can see my Kitchen is under construction the red kitchen is the old the white is the new here are some pix to give you a idea what We are doing . I am very Blessed to have a Hubby that can do all these wonderful thing for me. all the old border is now gone along with the apples, and now I am waiting for the new paper to be delivered and then I will be putting that up all of what needs to be painted is all done . and you can see most of the cabinets are complete. the counters will be put in place next week too.

When it is all done, I will post the picture of the Kitchen complete.. then the next project is the main bath will also be getting a make over and there are more things that we will be doing to make it exactly how we want it...
thanks for stopping I will be back making card and things when this project is all finished in just a few more days...

UPDATE (8-19-11) ~ I JUST FOUND OUT THE WALL PAPER AND BORDER WILL BE HERE MONDAY 1 SO MY KITCHEN SHOULD BE FINISHED BY MID NEXT WEEK . I AM VERY EXCITED TO HAVE THIS ALMOST DONE!
I got a little carried away and r-e Painted our dining room and our living room now I just have two more rooms and it is done just the master bath and the guest aka Gracie's room... Love having everything freshly painted for the up coming holidays....
~ God Bless~
Hugs:o)
Dottie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!