Wednesday, August 31, 2011

still so busy

Hi All:
well were getting closer to finishing our Kitchen. It looks beautiful, I am sure it will be all done by Thursday and then I will be posting lots of picture of it .My Hubby did an amazing job I couldn't ask for more. well this project is always finished then soon it will be time to move on to the next one and then 2 more after that. as each project is all finished I will post pix of everything. Oh and my Beautiful Daughter and her family are coming on Thursday for a visit for the entire weekend. I can't wait to see all of them and meet her Fiance.
Well I need to go and try and get some sleep so as soon as I have the pix I will post them. Thanks for stopping~ I can't wait to get back to my designing card and altering things.
~ God Bless~
Hugs:o)
Dottie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!