Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Happy Birthday

Hello all As I promised I would try and get back to making my cards as soon as my kitchen was done well now I have been busy doing just that. I created another Birthday card today for a very dear friend of ours.so I went into my stash and found a few different papers and stacked them then added some ribbon, buttons and brads. I then used 2 of my clear stamps made by Fiskars Happy Birthday and Make a wish with candles I then colored in the candles to match the paper on the card. I also printed a special message in side the card.





I hope you enjoyed this card as much as I did creating it. I love my hobby and enjoy trying new things.
I would love for you to leave me a comment and become a follower.
thank you
~ God Bless ~
Hugs :o)
Dottie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!