Tuesday, September 6, 2011

HO ~ HO ~ HO ~

Its getting to be that time of year again before we know it the holidays will be here it is only 55 days until Halloween and 79 days until Thanksgiving 109 days until Christmas. The Summer went by us all so fast our kids here in Florida have been back in School for a month already so I thought it is time to start working on my fall and Winter cards. so I made this quick little card for Christmas.
I again went into my stash, and I found some nice Christmas type designed paper I added some embellishments and a red and Green bow a Santa and some Liquid Pearl I put it on the very top of my Santa's hat then I used some Stickles frosted lace on the trim of his hat. i added a pretty embellishments that reads Merry Christmas and attached it with 4 brads 2 RED and 2 GREEN. I hand stitched all around Santa.I hope you all enjoy my new Card and would love a comment




and would love for you to become a follower.
Thank you again for visiting.
~ God Bless ~
Hugs :o)
Dottie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!