Monday, October 31, 2011

Dream




Now for this week’s colors.

I created this little card with all the colors required for this weeks challenge (all 4 colors) Violet, Lt.Green, Burgundy & Brown. I used a stripped paper I have in my stash that has almost all the colors required in this challenge. I then used a Lt.Green card stock for the card it self,I overlayed the stripped paper I put purple brads in all 4 corners of the paper, then added the flower with the fairy and used my Spellbinder Die Classic Scalloped oval. I colored the flower in violet and put Glitter on the flower. I then added some pearl drops around the edge of the scallop background and to finish it off I then added a deep lavender and Lt. lavender bow with a Rhinestone in the center.I also used my Rubber stamp dream,and used a Burgundy ink.
I hope you enjoyed my new card and want to thank you for visiting, and I do hope you will visit again very soon. have a wonderful week and a Happy & safe Halloween.

~ God Bless ~
Hugs:)
Dottie



http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!