Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Christmas Cards for our Kids & their families


I made these cards again after I designed them for my project for MTME I liked them so I re did each of them for my family I don't have what I put inside but trust me I know they will all love them.
as you will see Our son's card is blue Our Ginny's is pink , Jodee, Green and Marie teal and baby blue. I hope you all like them they were fun to re-make for each of them.
thanks for stopping and I hope you will stop again soon. Have almost all our Christmas shopping finished, all the other cards are going in the mail on Friday the day after Thanksgiving. Hoping you all had a very Happy Thanksgiving and Wishing all of you a very Merry Christmas and the Happiest of New Years...My son and his family our Gracie and my hubby and I are going to Mickeys Very Merry Christmas Party on Dec 2nd ( Our son's treat!!! ) "Disney World Florida" I will post pix over the weekend of all of us ...

~ God Bless ~
Hugs :o)
Dottie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!