Thursday, November 24, 2011

I won !!!

I am so proud to announce that I won this challenge it means so much to me with it being my first one that I won, I would like to thank all the ladies
from My time made easy llc.Thank you again for choosing my card. I would also like to wish everyone a very happy and Blessed Thanksgiving.
Thank you again.
~ God Bless ~
Hugs :o)




← Pretty Palette #36
Pretty Patterns sketch #37
Posted on November 24, 2011 by tangii

Happy Turkey day!!!! All of us from My Time Made Easy and from the Pretty Patterns sketch and Pretty Palette families would like to wish you and your familes the happiest Thanksgiving! We hope you are enjoying a day filled with love, yummy food and wonderful family time! Are you ready to get inky now? Last week’s sketch winner is Dottie with this chilly winter fun card!!

2 comments:

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!