Monday, November 14, 2011

All is Merry & Bright


these are the colors used for this weeks challenge





I use the colors requested in this challenge. Red,Pink,& Black
my card is 8 1/2" X 4"
I layered the papers first folding the paper(black) and cutting it to the size I wanted, then I layered the Red paper that has snow flakes on it and then put the pink paper on top of that & I used my punch along the bottom, I added the wording "All is Merry and Bright" I then covered it with white extra fine Glitter. then to finish it off I glued a Red Bow & a little candy cane.

I want to thank you for visiting, I hope you liked my card and my blog.
please come and visit again soon & become a follower. I would love your comments.

~ God Bless ~
Hugs :)
Dottie



somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if my comment went through, but I'll let you know again that this is so pretty. I love the ribbon treatment and the pretty candy cane. Thanks for playing our Pretty Palette challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!