Tuesday, December 6, 2011

♥ Christmas inside our Home ♥









Hi All:
Here are some pix of the inside of our home all decorated for Christmas, I will post more pictures soon of the whole out side of the house My Husband is doing a excellent job doing the whole outside.the out side the upper part of the house is all white lights with green garland and the bushes are in Red & Green
garland all around the windows also with Green lights, candy canes along our 1/2 circle drive way along with Santa our on the main lawn our solders and a white light string tree, along with much more I am sure you will enjoy all he has done out side. I do the whole inside Joe does out side. I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas.......
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!