Thursday, December 15, 2011

♥ Pretty Patterns Sketch #40 ♥






sketch #41.


I created this Card and I enjoyed doing this one. as I always enjoy entering all of my projects. I took some card stock I had in my stash it is a pretty cream color with some very small splashes of red and green on it. I then took some festive red, green and cream paper and layered it over the cream color, I then added 6 circle in 2 sizes and made my 2 squares (also in 2 sizes) using Red and Green paper. I then added my embellishments a little teddy bear in Santa's sack at the bottom right I added 3 red tiny buttons and then put white pear drops in each one. I stamped in Red Dear Santa,
I hope you enjoy my card. thank you for visiting and do visit again soon. I love when you leave comments about my projects. your welcome to become a follower of mine as well. I hope all my Visitors /Follower's Have a very Merry Christmas
Thank you again.

~ God Bless ~
Hugs :O)




http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com/


PS: from the team I am reminding you all :) Remember the sketch team will not be here next week, but will be back on the 29th with sketch #41. We hope you enjoy the holiday time with your family and loved ones.

"I want to say Thank you and wish The Team a very Merry Christmas".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!