Monday, January 23, 2012

Mojo Monday 225. ♥ Bundle of Joy ♥









Happy Mojo Monday to all:
Here is my card I created for this challenge ~ I took from my stash and decided I wanted to create something to have to do with a baby this time.
I used my white,blue and light gray card stock. I added my baby birds print paper from Michaels open stock.
cut the blue glued it onto the white card then cut the squares and glued the print on to the light gray paper. added the center and stamped it with " Bundle of Joy"
I hope you all enjoy this card as much as I enjoyed creating it and be part of the Mojo Monday.
thank you for visiting and Please leave me a comment and maybe even become a follower.
~ God Bless ~
♥ Hugs ♥

http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!