Sunday, January 22, 2012

[My Time Made Easy♥Pretty Palette #44 By Dottie









Hello all:
Well here We are once again playing along with the MTME challenge.( I love these challenges :) ) this time they are requesting us use the following colors...Pink ~ Daffodil ~ & Mellon.
I used my Mellon colored card stock for the main card, I then over layered it with some pretty spring paper from my stash made by DCWV (Spring Stack)I used my Quick Border punch with the hearts, also my MS Butterfly punch and then some flowers layered in Pink,Daffodil & Mellon. I also used my Fly Away Stamp. and then bordered it with my yellow and white ribbon and put some Liquid Pearls on the butter fly's.
I do hope you enjoy this card for this challenge as much as I enjoy creating it and all of my cards.
Thank you for stopping by for a visit and I hope you will visit again and become my follower and please leave me a comment I love reading them.
Have a wonderful safe week.
~ God Bless ~
♥ Hugs ♥


http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty Dottie! I love how you used the colors and it looks so fresh and fun! Thanks for playing our Pretty Palette challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Dottie what a sweet surprise to have you as a follower. No one tells me they follow so it was nice to hear from yu. I love your card for the Pretty Pallette challenge too! VEry summery...even if it is not here! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dottie, oh this is beautiful and just brings Spring to mind! Love your ribbon treatment. Thanks for joining us for Pretty Palette Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dottie, the border punch is so pretty! I love the spring feel with the butterfly paper and punch (and spring on the paper, lol)- makes me long for that season. We have a good 3 more months of snow yet. Thanks for joining us evey week at MTME pretty palette!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!