Sunday, January 8, 2012

♥ Pretty Palette # 42 ♥





these are the colors needed for this Pretty Palette Challenge.
Light Blues ~ Coral ~ Indigo.
here is my card for this challenge, I used the colors required.

I took time thinking about how to design it this time. as I was not sure about the color INDIGO, some say it is in the purple or dark blue family when others say it is more of a deep teal. so I went with what I felt was correct. and this is what I did with my card and its design. I do hope you enjoy it, it was fun designing it.
with Valentines ♥ day coming in just about 5 weeks from now I wanted to use my heart stamp. using my perfect pearls I dusted my heart with it and I think it made it look so pretty. thank you for visiting.
I love your comments and would like very much for you to be my follower.
~ God Bless ~
♥ Hugs :o)♥



I would also Like to shout out to the Ladies from MTME and say thank you once again for choosing my card and this lovely quick note you wrote "Our winner this week and our Pretty Palette monthly winner is Dottie!
What a pretty card using our colors from last week! "Congratulations Dottie! "
you have no idea how much this means to me thank you again ....


it would be really nice if you had a blinkie for those of us that have won so we can post it on our side bar...

4 comments:

  1. Pretty trim , Dottie and I like the die-cut heart! Thanks for joining us every week at MTME pretty palettes! Have a wonderful day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Dottie! Your cards are just beautiful! Love your layout and design, and the trim is so pretty! Great take on the color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dottie,
    Thank you for your nice comment at Digital Delights - I loved doing the layout. Don't be afraid of digi's - they are so much fun and you can size them specifically for your project. I love stamps, but sometimes I feel limited by the size. I just became a follower. I've never visited the MTME challenge before, so thank you and congrats on your winning entry. I hope you'll visit my blog as well.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn
    http://handmadefromtheheart-designsbylarelyn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card, Dottie! The "indigo" came from SU's color palette. I think of it like the color of jeans, but any interpretation of blue is fine. Thanks for playing our Pretty Palette challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!