Tuesday, February 28, 2012

MOJO230. ♥by Dottie ♥







For this challenge I decided to create the square card using card stock from my stash, I chose a a white card stock for the body of my card then I added a pretty deep pink polka dot, then a floral print and some deep pink and over layered it with bright white I used my stamp with deep pink ink that reads " LOVE grows in happy homes. by Nichole Heady. I added some flowers in pink and cream and hand cut some leaves to place by my flowers in the left top of the card I also used a thin cream color satin ribbon across my card.


I hope you liked this card as much as I enjoyed creating it, Thank You for visiting again and do visit again soon. I love reading your comments, Please take a few seconds and leave a comment.
I would love to have you has one of my followers as well. again thank you for stopping by.


~ God Bless ~
♥ Hugs ♥


http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com/

just a quick note on a great find.....
if you want to find some real special dies, go visit Joans Gardens ~ I just ordered a pretty basket and it has already been shipped to me with in an hour of ordering it gets shipped. Now that is Great Service ! As soon as I get my Basket I will create a card with the basket on it. I know you will all just love it....
www.atjoansgardens.com

I think you will find many beautiful dies that are very reasonable.
I want to thank "Nancy" here are a couple of her blogs you might also like

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, Dottie! The sentiment is wonderful and I love how you placed the flowers too.

    Thank you for mentioning my blogs. I didn't realize we have so much in common. Thank you for contacting me... I'm always happy to help. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dottie! Cute card! and thanks for the links and ideas! See you around.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!