Sunday, February 19, 2012

Pretty Palette : ♥ By Dottie♥





Supplies I used for this challenge:

Saffron, Lt.Blue, Kraft,Espresso craft paper by STAMPIN' UP!
its a Boy Embellishment by Jolee's
Sweet baby boy "heidi grace design by FISKARS Paper
yellow ribbed ribbon
Lt. Blue satin thin ribbon
white button
glues stick
Hot glue gun
pop-dots
corner punch

I took my saffron colored paper for the main body of my card. I then took my punch to round each corner and layered the paper starting with the Lt.blue, then Espresso and then Kraft. I added the yellow (aka) Saffron ribbed ribbon, and then put my booties on that I made using my sizzix punch "Booties" original. I added a white button with Lt.blue satin ribbon and then put the Lt.blue satin ribbon on the booties as well. last I added my Jolee's embellishment it's A Boy.
As you can see I also put a little saying inside my card.




I hope you liked this card as much as I enjoyed creating it, Thank You for visiting again and do visit again soon. I love reading your comments, Please take a few seconds and leave a comment.I would love to have you has one of my followers as well. again thank you for stopping by.


~ God Bless ~
♥ Hugs ♥


http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Dottie, this is soooo sweet! Love the booties! Glad that you have joined us (I think as the first one) this week at pretty palette! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute baby card! Love the booties! You used the colors so nicely too! Thanks for playing our Pretty Palette challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dottie!!! What an adorable Baby card!!!!!Thanks for playing at My Time Made Easy Pretty Palette challenge this week :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!