Monday, February 27, 2012

♥Saffron, Aqua, Lime, Teal, MTME pretty palette ♥




For this project the colors required are as follows Saffron, Aqua, Lime, & Teal.
So I again using my stash I got my Stampin' UP! card stock out and using the colors required and using a couple of roses some ribbed ribbon a little glitter a couple of butterfly's Pearl drops (teal)and a rubber stamp. I assembled my card. this one was pretty easy even with me not feeling very well now for weeks . I try and submit my cards to MTME .

I hope you liked this card as much as I enjoyed creating it, Thank You for visiting again and do visit again soon. I love reading your comments, Please take a few seconds and leave a comment.I would love to have you has one of my followers as well. again thank you for stopping by.


~ God Bless ~
♥ Hugs ♥


http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. Dottie, I am sorry to hear that you have been not well. Sending you healthy vibes!
    Lovely card with such pretty details with the pearls and butterflies! Lovely to see you every week at MTME pretty palette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card, Dottie! I love that bow...it's one of my favorites! And I love those butterflies and your use of the colors! Thanks for playing our Pretty Palette challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Dottie, simply beautiful!!! Love your colors and design and your bow is a perfect finish to your lovely card! Thanks for joining us for our Pretty Palette challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!