Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Week #107 - 'Bright & Beautiful Spring'

"The Shabby Tea Room " Bright & Beautiful Spring'











the theme of" Bright & Beautiful Spring' along with this beautiful photo for inspiration ...



Here is my card for the Shabby Tea room challenge
using the following products.
STAMPIN' UP! card stock for the main body of my card in tan, I then used a open stock paper at Michael's Music notes. I then added layers of the following , a doilie, leaves from spellbinder Foliage. I added 4 roses I hot glued and dabbed them with a tan ink.I added Spellbinder Labels Twenty, scalloped round punch the word "FUN" in the center. to the right side I added a pretty white bow with a stickpin with the beads to match my card . I added my Butterfly & some pretty white liquid pearls .


I hope you liked this card as much as I enjoyed creating it, Thank You for visiting again and do visit again soon. I love reading your comments, Please take a few seconds and leave a comment.
I would love to have you has one of my followers as well.
Again thank you for stopping by.


~ God Bless ~
Hugs


http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com

http://theshabbytearoom.blogspot.com/2012/03/week-106-pennant-party

1 comment:

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!