Monday, March 26, 2012

MOJO Monday 234 by Dottie





MOJO Monday 234

Using my STAMPIN'UP! card stock I used white for the main body of the card. I used three
printed style papers by DCWV. I then used my spellbinder die's Pendants in white using my stamp "and maroon ink I stamped "Thanks so Much" I added 2 butterfly's on my card one with a pink and one blue. I added a Pink mini ribbon and Bow on the right side of the card, also added magnolia holding her rose( I picked her up at a garage sale this is just one of several). To finish it off I used my pink & blue liquid pearl ..


I hope you liked this card as much as I enjoyed creating it, Thank You for visiting again and do visit again soon. I love reading your comments, Please take a few seconds and leave a comment.
I would love to have you has one of my followers as well. again thank you for stopping by.


~ God Bless ~
♥ Hugs ♥


http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com/

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?shva=1#inbox/1364ef3f9650cfdd

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!