Thursday, March 22, 2012

MTMEPPS53. by Dottie






I was thinking just how I was going to design my card for this challenge.
so here is what I came up with.
using the following things I put my card together, and I hope you all like it .
I used PURPLE for the body of my card( By STAMPIN'UP! for the center of the card I used my paper I had in my stash called Spring stack, I also used another piece of lavender and then glued on a bunny after coloring it in. I stamped using my STAMPIN'UP! ink. I added a zig zag scissor and cut a edge for both sides of my card and also for around the Bunny I also used tiny flowers with brads on them , using my liquid pears in Pink, Lavender, and teal. I then added some matching butterfly in multi colors . and glued them over the 4 buttons.


I hope you liked this card as much as I enjoyed creating it, Thank You for visiting again and do visit again soon. I love reading your comments, Please take a few seconds and leave a comment.
I would love to have you as one of my followers as well.
Again thank you for stopping by.


~ God Bless ~
♥ Hugs ♥



http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com/

http://mytimemadeeasy.com/blog/?p=3279
Link

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable card! That image is so cute! Thanks for joining us at MTMEPPS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!