Sunday, March 18, 2012

MTMEPPC52 By Dottie







1 year Challenge-Anniversary

I had a hard time this morning thinking just how I was going to design my card for this challenge.
so here is what I came up with.
using the following things I put my card together, and I hope you all like it .
I used Gray for the body of my card, also using Rose,Cherry & Black
( By STAMPIN'UP! for the center of the card I used my Spellbinders "Labels Twenty" Large and medium size, also My Spellbinders "Lacey Circles", Medium size. I first used my Gray paper then layered it with black then Red then added my Spellbinder die cuts in a large black "Labels Twenty" and then using the medium one in gray. I then added my "Lacey Circle" in medium. I used my my corner punch by Creative memories.also used a black and white print by Mr& Mrs open stock . then added a gray and white rose for the center added a black bow at the top of my card 3 buttons 2 black and one red added a couple of butterfly's one with a pink and gray body and then put the grand punch over it in darker gray and the 2nd one I used the Rose and put the pink and gray grand MS punch over it and to finish it off I used my Thank you Tag by Jolee's boutique.
I must say this card was a real challenge as I knew what I wanted to do but I struggled getting exactly what I wanted. I really did enjoy creating this card.




I hope you liked this card as much as I enjoyed creating it, Thank You for visiting again and do visit again soon. I love reading your comments, Please take a few seconds and leave a comment.
I would love to have you as one of my followers as well.
Again thank you for stopping by.


~ God Bless ~
Hugs


http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com/
http://mytimemadeeasy.com/blog/?attachment_id=3242

4 comments:

  1. Dottie, this is so pretty. You did a great job with the Pretty Pallet challenge. Thanks for playing along this week with MTME.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dottie, lots of pretty layers. I like the glitter around the sentiment (love me some glitter!). Thanks for joining us every week at MTME pretty palette! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Dottie! I love the butterflies and the design of your card! Great use of the colors too! Thanks for playing our Pretty Palette challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dottie, this is beautiful!! Love all the dies and elements!! Fab take with the color challenge, Thanks for playing along with us at MTME Pretty Palette challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!