Friday, March 30, 2012

Pretty Patterns Sketch #54





Supplies to make this card.

Liquid pears, Lavender,Aqua,Pink, Bisque,Blue
pink and white satin baby ribbon and bow 5/8"
card stock by DCWV deep pink
STAMPIN'UP! AQUA INK.
Hampton Art Clear Rubber Stamp
gems ~ green, pink, & blue
Sizzix flower vine border, embossing folder

I made this card in a deep pink, I added a cute little bunny, stamped
" Hippity Hoppity Easter is on its way "Sizzix Embossing Folder. A Satin pretty ribbon and bow with polka dots. Liquid pearl, and some pretty gems.




I hope you liked this card as much as I enjoyed creating it, Thank You for visiting again and do visit again soon. I love reading your comments, Please take a few seconds and leave a comment.
I would love to have you as one of my followers as well.
Again thank you for stopping by.


~ God Bless ~
♥ Hugs ♥



http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com/
http://mytimemadeeasy.com/blog/?p=3341

1 comment:

  1. Great article. Thank you to tell us more useful information. I am looking forward to reading more of your articles in the future.
    bestdigitalcamerasreview.net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!