Monday, March 12, 2012

'Spring is Near the shabby tea room

'Spring is Near' Happy Birthday









This week Char is our wonderful host and she has chosen the theme of 'Spring is Near' along with this beautiful photo for inspiration ...


... and Char asks that you create a card or project inspired by photo USING AT LEAST THREE COLORS FROM THE PICTURE and DRY EMBOSSING! Be sure you let us know what you DRY embossed because sometimes it's hard to find in a picture!!



Here is my card for thy Shabby Tea room challenge
Using the colors required I put my card together using the following products.
I used STAMPIN' UP card stock for the main body of my card in deep pink. I then used a open stock paper at Michael's called "cupcake". I used lace by "celebrate it" I added a pinwheel I had cut and glued and put a brad in the center. I added a lavender plastic stick and put a thin blue bow on it. I then added a tag I cut using my Spellbinder Nestabilties die and a rubber stamped "Happy B-Day" and then Embossed it
I hope you liked this card as much as I enjoyed creating it, Thank You for visiting again and do visit again soon. I love reading your comments, Please take a few seconds and leave a comment.
I would love to have you has one of my followers as well. again thank you for stopping by.


~ God Bless ~
Hugs


http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com

http://theshabbytearoom.blogspot.com/2012/03/week-105-

3 comments:

  1. You used the colors perfectly. What an adorable spring card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dottie
    I've just had a lovely browse through your blog but can't seem to find the one you've entered into our challenge over on Polka Doodles but thanks so much for playing along.
    Your cards are all lovely
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dottie, your card is lovely, the colors are perfect and love the pin=wheel! Thanks for playing at TSTR!

    xoxo
    Starr

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!