Monday, March 19, 2012

Week 106 Pennant Party by Dottie



the theme of 'Pennant Party' along with this beautiful photo for inspiration ...



Here is my card for the Shabby Tea room challenge
Using the colors required I put my card together using the following products.
I used STAMPIN' UP! card stock for the main body of my card in light blue. I then used a open stock paper at Michael's polka dots. I used lace by "celebrate it" all around the card. I added a string of a Party pennant &then glued some embellishments 3 roses I hot glued a set of balloons with a tiny blue bow a birthday cake in the center on a white doilie and a
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" Sentiment on the right side of my card...


I hope you liked this card as much as I enjoyed creating it, Thank You for visiting again and do visit again soon. I love reading your comments, Please take a few seconds and leave a comment.
I would love to have you has one of my followers as well.
Again thank you for stopping by.


~ God Bless ~
Hugs


http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com

http://theshabbytearoom.blogspot.com/2012/03/week-106-pennant-party

3 comments:

  1. Such a fun card! SO glad to have you join us at TSTR! Thanks for playing:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card and cake is adorable! Thanks for playing at The Shabby Tea Room!

    xoxo
    Starr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dottie! You have so many pretty details on this one. I love the lace and that doily - it makes this one so fancy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!