Wednesday, April 11, 2012

MOJO 236 By Dottie










products I used to create my card for this challenge here at MOJO MONDAY 236

Stampin' UP! card stock ( Terra Cotta)
Hot glue gun
Glue Stick
Ribbed ribbon (Peach) & My hand Made Bow by Grosgrain Ribbon
MS Classic Butter fly hand punch
MS Monarch Butterfly
Liquid Pearl (Bisque)
printed papers by Garden Florals
Spellbinder labels Twenty (small die)



I hope you liked this card as much as I enjoyed creating it, Thank You for visiting do visit again soon. I love reading your comments, Please take a few seconds and leave a comment.
I would love to have you as one of my followers as well.
Again thank you for stopping by.


~ God Bless ~
♥ Hugs ♥
Dottie


http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com


2 comments:

  1. Dottie, I'm just stopping over from MOJO Monday and had to take a peek at your card. Love the colors and all the elements you added.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 3:44 PM, Bernadette Bliss wrote:

    Bernadette Bliss has left a new comment on your post "MOJO 236 By Dottie":

    Dottie, I'm just stopping over from MOJO Monday and had to take a peek at your card. Love the colors and all the elements you added.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!