Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Mojo Monday 235-by Dottie Seubert






Using my STAMPIN'UP! card stock I used dark pink for the main body of the card. I used three
printed style papers by DCWV. I then used my large round punch on white using my bunny stamp and put a pink doilie behind it. then stamped "some Bunny Loves you. I colored my little bunny  with my crayola pencils. I added a couple of pretty pink flowers and 2 leaves.,


I hope you liked this card as much as I enjoyed creating it, Thank You for visiting again and do visit again soon. I love reading your comments, Please take a few seconds and leave a comment.
I would love to have you has one of my followers as well. again thank you for stopping by.


~ God Bless ~ ♥ Hugs ♥

Link
http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com/

http://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?shva=1#inbox/1367300b32e94ff0

3 comments:

  1. Thanks on creating one of the most stylish blogs I have come across in a long time! It's truly incredible how much you are able to take away from some thing simply because of how aesthetically gorgeous it is. Youve created a fantastic be site fantastic graphics , structure. site!
    http://www.businesstraveltours.com is my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet, sweet card, Dottie! Just adorable! Your bunny is so cute and I love the butterflies, flower and the doily. So very cute!

    Thank you for coming by my blog and your sweet comments. I have another post up on my blog with another fun challenge - another one-layer card but this time for CropStop. See ya soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there every body, This amazing web page is definitely great consequently is the place where the challenge appeared to be additional. I'm keen a portion of the information to boot however A totally free favor most people keep the application at idea as a way add value to the individual.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!