Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Happy Father's Day MoJo242

Welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy visiting and visit again soon . your welcome to become a follower. and I love reading your comments. now on to the card.
 here are the products I used to create my card for this weeks challenge @ MOJO MONDAY




  Hand punch by Martha Stewart bird
  Circle punch by recollections
 Card Stock by STAMPIN'UP! Gray , Blue & Chocolate
 printed paper open stock
  hot glue gun \ Glue stick by scotch
DAD embellishment's by K&Company
 I hope you liked this card as much as I enjoyed creating it, Thank You for visiting do visit again soon. I love reading your comments, Please take a few seconds and leave a comment.
I would love to have you as one of my followers as well.
Again thank you for stopping by.


~ God Bless ~
Hugs
    Dottie


http://
somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com
http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/2012/05/mojo-monday-242.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!