Sunday, May 27, 2012

MTME #62 "with Love by Dottie"

Welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy visiting and visit again soon . your welcome to become a follower. and I love reading your comments. now on to the card.
 here are the products I used to create my card for this weeks challenge @ MTME :

 Tag by Making Memories (Chloe"s Closet)
  Card Stock by STAMPIN'UP!dark Blue and Orange.
 open stock floral STAMPIN'UP! Pad (dark blue)
  Gray and teal colored liquid pearls.
  I added my tag and circle and stamped the orange circle  in dark blue ink
 glue stick
hot glue gun and a satin bow


I hope you liked this card as much as I enjoyed creating it, Thank You for visiting do visit again soon. I love reading your comments, Please take a few seconds and leave a comment.
I would love to have you as one of my followers as well.
Again thank you for stopping by.


~ God Bless ~
Hugs
    Dottie

http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com
http://mytimemadeeasy.com/blog/?p=3729

2 comments:

  1. Love your take on the sketch! The colors are wonderful and the sentiment is sweet. Thanks for playing with us at MTME Pretty Patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is lovely, and I really like how you "posed" it for the photo. Thanks for joining us at MTMEPPS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!