Thursday, May 10, 2012

Spellbinder and other die cut hints




Helpful hints to remove your paper from some of the dies by Spellbinder and other companies.
 I was having a problem removing my paper from some of the dies I am using . I found that using wax paper then placing the paper then the die, you will find they cut much nicer and so much easier to remove from the die. no more struggling. this work so very well I wanted to share it with my followers friends ans visitors. Tomorrow I will be posting my newest challenge at MTME 
  do hope this will be helpful for everyone that has experienced the same problem that I did. some of the more fancy detailed dies seem to be more difficult to remove with out damaging the paper,  So just use the wax paper and you will see a big difference.
 thank you for visiting do stop by again soon.
 ~ God Bless ~
        Hugs :o)
        Dottie    

somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dottie, thanks for the hint! Just so I understand... do you put the wax paper in between the die and the paper you want to cut? I hadn't ever heard of that so thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!