Friday, May 11, 2012

thanks so much MTME










Welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy visiting and visit again soon . your welcome to become a follower. and I love reading your comments. now on to the card.
 here are the products I used to create my card for this weeks challenge @ MTME :

Card Stock by STAMPIN'UP! black and Olive.
  WhiteRibbon
printed paper  Bold Basics pad, by Recollections
hot glue gun \ Glue stick by scotch
Lime green buttons
Spring Blossoms Rubber stamp by Studio 18
Thanks so much rubber stamp by Hamilton art
STAMPIN'UP! Pad (Certainly celery

 I hope you liked this card as much as I enjoyed creating it, Thank You for visiting do visit again soon. I love reading your comments, Please take a few seconds and leave a comment.
I would love to have you as one of my followers as well.
Again thank you for stopping by.


~ God Bless ~
Hugs
    Dottie


http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com
http://mytimemadeeasy.com/blog/?p=3653






6 comments:

  1. Dotty love your cards, you never can have enough "Thank You" ones!! Love how you took the Palette challenge to make to very elegant but clean cards! Thanks for playing along with us each week at Pretty Palette Challenge!! I so enjoy visiting you each week and seeing your wonderful projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Dottie! I love the colors, the black makes it so striking and pop. Congratulations on your DT spot.

    Hugs, Melissa
    MTME Pretty Patterns DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card, it reminds me of hawaiian flowers.

    cheers!
    loveshappyhour

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on becoming a DT member for "lets-make-greeting-cards" - Fantastic! May your time there be lots of fun!

    I was happy to see you become a new follower of my blog - Yeah!

    Lots of joy,
    Corrinne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how pretty Dottie! Great take on the color pallette and I love the sketch and papers you used! Soooo happy for you making the DT! Congratulations Dottie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dottie, what a great card! Congratulations for winning MTME's sketch challenge this past week. I hope you will play along again this coming week. Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!