Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Week #113 - 'Pretty as a {Pitcher}'

Week #113 - 'Pretty as a {Pitcher}
 










 Welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy visiting and visit again soon . your welcome to become a follower. and I love reading your comments. now on to the card.
 here are the products I used to create my card for this weeks challenge @
the Shabby Tea Room and Tuesday Alchemy



Spellbinders Leaves Foliage and Classic Scalloped  Ovals small
  Card Stock by STAMPIN'UP!  white.
White satin Ribbon Bow
printed paper  Garden Floral pad, by Recollections
hot glue gun \ Glue stick by scotch
  1/2 White doilie
Martha Stewart small  Butterfly's
Mini Roses by Shabby Chic
White pear drops
Stickpin with pink and clear beads
Seam binding by Debbie Marcinkiewicz she sells on Esty
Mini card stamped " I LOVE YOU"  border from my stash.

 I hope you liked this card as much as I enjoyed creating it, Thank You for visiting do visit again soon. I love reading your comments, Please take a few seconds and leave a comment.
I would love to have you as one of my followers as well.
Again thank you for stopping by.


~ God Bless ~
Hugs
    Dottie


http://
somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com
'http://tuesdayalchemy.blogspot.com/2012/05/challenge-13-mother-dear-and-our-newest.html

http://theshabbytearoom.blogspot.com/2012/05/week-113-pretty-as-pitcher.html

9 comments:

  1. Super cute Dottie!! Thanks for sharing with us at Tuesday Alchemy and hope you will keep coming back.

    With smiles,

    Laine

    ReplyDelete
  2. It IS pretty as a "pitcher". Fantastic spin on words, so I just had to throw right back at ya :)

    I am happy to see that you joined us at Tuesday Alchemy - Thank you!

    Lots of joy,
    Corrinne

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card!! thanks for joining us at tuesday alchemy!

    loveshappyhour

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shabby chic touch to your card! It's so cute! I'm glad you joined our challenge at Tuesday Alchemy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh? it's SO cute! I like the seam binding flower:)
    Thanks for join us at Tuesday Alchemy!

    Hugs,
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dottie! Just poppin in to see what you've been up to and so glad to see you! Your card is so pretty! Love the pitcher and the colors are just perfect with your inspiration piece! Love that seam binding bow!!! You go girl!!! You are doing some incredible work my friend!!!!
    {{{hugs}}}
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love the colours! And the shabby chic feel!

    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Alchemy
    Hugs
    Katya x

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the colors you piced!!
    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Alchemy Challenges!!
    hugs
    xMx

    you can visit
    http://whenthescraphitsthefun.blogspot.com/
    for my free digis!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card, Dottie! Love the colors you used and the flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!