Tuesday, June 19, 2012

MOJO MONDAY 246 - TOGETHER




Welcome to my blog I hope you enjoy what I have made for the Mojo Monday 246 Challenge.

Here are a list of products I used on this project.

1-orange and white polka dot thin ribbon and bow by offray
2- card stock by Bazzill Basics paper.(Tan)
3- scrap paper from my stash
4- Martha Stewart craft punch Heart
5- "TOGETHER" by Eco Modern by K& Company
6- orange gem's ( on each heart)
7-Liquid Pearl Bisque


I used my Tan colored dotted Swiss paper and then glued dark brown paper 1/3 of the way down the card  I then layered it with a rust color paper and them a floral rust, tan and gold tiny flowered paper I then used my pop dot and put TOGETHER on top of that and at the bottom of the rust colored paper I put my pear drop on each side.
 then I cut dark brow stock in 1 1/2 Squares and using my ms punch I made 3 hearts and glued them on to each dark brown square. then lastly I added a orange Gem on the center of each heart.
I hope you enjoyed my card as much as I enjoyed creating it . thank you for visiting and I hope you will visit again soon. I love to read your comments so please remember to leave one and your welcome to become one of my followers.
~ God Bless ~
Hugs
    Dottie

http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com
http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/2012/06/mojo-monday-246.html

2 comments:

  1. Oh how pretty Dottie! I love the sketch flipped like that!!! Very pretty take on the mojo sketch!!! You've been busy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work on the sketch and the colors :)

    pay per click management

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!