Tuesday, June 26, 2012

mojo Monday #247



Welcome to my blog I hope you enjoy what I have made for the Mojo Monday 247 Challenge.

Here is my list of products I used on this project.

1-White lace ribbon and bow
2- card stock STAMPIN'UP!  !paper - scrap paper from my stash
4- Martha Stewart craft punch small butterfly
5- hot glue gun
6- glue stick
7-Pop Dots
8-Liquid Pearl Bisque & peacock
9-Spellbinder Grand Callibur  Die cutting machine
10-Fleur De Lis Squares lg, and Med size by Spellbinder Nestabilities
11- Scalloped  & Round lever punch
12- Happy Anniversary Stamp with teal ink pad.


 How I created this card:

I used my Aqua paper and then glued white paper die cut  I then layered it with plaid color paper.
I then layered the plaid paper with pop dots and then added my dark brown strip of paper added my white doilie added a aqua and white printed paper(Round)then aqua round circle and lastly I added a rose and touched it with teal ink. to finish this card off I added a stick pan hand made with clear and teal beads.then put the Liquid pear drops on my card
 I hope you enjoyed my card as much as I enjoyed creating it . thank you for visiting and I hope you will visit again soon. I love to read your comments so please remember to leave one and your welcome to become one of my followers.
~ God Bless ~
Hugs
    Dottie

http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com
http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/2012/06/mojo-monday-247.html

1 comment:

  1. Dottie this is just stunning!!! I love all the fancy dies you used and that stick pin is just the perfect touch!!! Your cards are getting more fabulous every time I come to visit!!!
    hugs,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!