Monday, June 25, 2012

Pretty Patterns Sketch #65 MTME




Welcome to my Blog !  I made this card for the Pretty Palette challenge # 65 I hope you like it, I loved making it .


Here are the supplies needed to make this card.


1. Open stock paper by Bazzill Basics
2. Embellishments by K & Company
3. glue Stick
4. Pink and white ribbon gingham
5. hot glue gun

 How I created this card:
First I used my card stock by Baszzill I then layered the pink brown and white printed paper from my stash
Black  colored Card stock  by STAMPIN'UP. . . I then used my embellishment by K& Company 

 I hope you enjoyed this card I love making them
thank you again for visiting and I hope you visit again soon
even become a follower.
~ God Bless ~
Hugs
    Dottie

http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com
http://mytimemadeeasy.com/blog/?p=3850

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love your oh so pretty card! Such a clever take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at MTMEPPS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!