Thursday, July 5, 2012

MoJo Monday #248 Congrats





Welcome to my blog I hope you enjoy what I have made for the Mojo Monday 248 Challenge.

Here is my list of products I used on this project.

1-Pink ribbon and bow
2- card stock STAMPIN'UP!  !
3- Plaid paper scrap paper from my stash
4- stamp "Congrats!
5- hot glue gun
6-  maroon ink pad by Stampin' UP!
7- Florial embellishment
8-Liquid Pearl pink
9-Spellbinder Grand Calibur  Die cutting machine
10-Foliage Spellbinder Nestabilities
11-  Classic Scalloped Ovals small
12- buttons
13 - corrugated flute paper

 How I created this card:

I used my pink and then glued, plaid color paper. this is called Layering I then  glued, corrugated flute paper, and then Yellow card stock from my stash and used my die cutting machine to cut my classic oval scalloped .I added a yellow piece of card stock,I put my pink pearl drops all around the white card stock ,oval glued on my flower and put two button in the center.
 I hope you enjoyed my card as much as I enjoyed creating it . thank you for visiting and I hope you will visit again soon. I love to read your comments so please remember to leave one and your welcome to become one of my followers.
~ God Bless ~
Hugs
    Dottie

http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com
http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/2012/06/mojo-monday-248.html

1 comment:

  1. Dottie this is soooo pretty! I love the color combo! It's summery and happy! Love the corrugated too... adds lots of texture!

    Hoping you are doing well my friend!!!

    hugs,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!