Saturday, July 21, 2012

MTMEEPPS67 by Dottie



Welcome to my Blog !  I made this card for the Pretty Palette challenge,  I hope you like it, I loved making it .


Here are the supplies needed to make this card.
1 - Pink ribbed ribbon and bow
2 -double sided tape
3- card stock by STAMPIN'UP!
4 - printed paper from my stash
5 - hot Glue gun
6 -  Rubber Stamp " Fly Away with butter flys



How I created this card:
First I used my card stock, by STAMPIN'UP!
   printed paper
  I then layered my papers  after I had everything in place i glued everything & added the pink ribbon and and Bow to my card ..
 I hope you enjoyed this card I love making them
thank you again for visiting and I hope you visit again soon
even become a follower.
~ God Bless ~
Hugs
    Dottie

http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com
http://mytimemadeeasy.com/blog/?p=3926

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Dottie. I love the ribbon, it adds such a sweet touch. Thank you for being such a faithful player at MTME Pretty Patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such soft, delicate colors on your pretty card! Thanks for joining us at MTMEPPS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!