Sunday, July 1, 2012

MTMEPPC65 ~ By Dottie


Pretty Palette

I am so sorry this is going up so late!  With being off in the summer, I lose all track of time!
We have two winners to announce today.  First up is the Pretty Package winner to players in challenges #64-67, and that is Dottie!  Congratulations!

                                                                
                                                                   The Beach


Welcome to my Blog !  I made this card for the Pretty Palette challenge,  I hope you like it, I loved making it .


Here are the supplies needed to make this card.
1 - canvas Brad
2 - Ribbed  black and yellow ribbon
3 - hot glue gun
4 - double sided tape
5 - Black Pearl drops
6 - at the beach stamp by JustRite
7 - Black ink by STAMPIN'UP!
 8 - Oval medallion  die cut by  Spellbinder
9 -  Black Yellow and Baby blue paper from my stash
10 Grand Callabur 


How I created this card:
First I used my card stock,  I then layered the black,yellow, and  blue paper from my stash.
Using my die cutting machine I cut the die from spellbinder Oval Medallion
after I had everything in place i glued everything & added the black and yellow ribbon and put my Canvas Brad on top.
then  used my Black pearl drops to finish my card.
 I hope you enjoyed this card I love making them
thank you again for visiting and I hope you visit again soon
even become a follower.
~ God Bless ~
Hugs
    Dottie

http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com
http://mytimemadeeasy.com/blog/?attachment_id=3866

2 comments:

  1. Dottie, I like the pearl accents and the simple ribbon accent with the brad! Thanks for joining us at MTME pretty palette! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sentiment...I've always loved the beach! Very pretty use of the colors too! Thanks for playing our Pretty Palette challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!