Monday, August 20, 2012

Black and White Mojo # 255




Hello All here we are again with my MoJo Monday 255 Card  for this new Challenge I hope you like what you see.


Products used:
1 - Spellbinder Machine
2 - Just Rite Custom Die Nested Medallion Labels By Spellbinder
3 - STAMPIN'UP! card stock Black and White
4 - Black and White Print Paper by Recollections
5 - Scotch Permanent Glue Stick
6 - Double faced Tape
7 - Perfect Medium By Ranger
8 - Perfect Pearls By Ranger "Silver  Pearl
9 - Rubber Stamp  " Congrats "
10 - Enamel Accents Black by Ranger
11 - Black and white polka dot ribbon by Offray Microspool self adhesive
12 - white Paper Rose by Shabby Chic



Instructions:

 Using all the papers I chose in black and white I cut to size using the design by MoJo Monday
 I then placed each of them on the main card and glued each piece in place I then placed the black over the white , black and white design to the lower left side of my card then added the white paper to the top right of my card added my ribbon and design to finish my card I stamped Congrats and placed the liquid pearl and Black Enamel accents. This was a very easy card design to follow.  and took only about 10 minutes to assemble. I hope you enjoyed my card as much as I did creating it.
As always thank you so much for stopping by to visit I love reading your comments so please leave one.
Remember you do not need to use the same products or colors I used, use what ever you like and have Fun creating it and let your creativity flo.

 ~ God Bless ~
      Hugs
      Dottie

 http:/somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com
 http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/2012/08/mojo-monday-255-  

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Dottie, the monotone always looks so classy.
    Thanks so much for your lovely comment on my blog :)
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!