Friday, August 3, 2012

Christmas in August



Here are a list of Products I used to create my card for this weeks Challenge at MTMEPPS68

1- Card Stack by STAMPIN'UP! maroon & Cream
2- Printed Paper Holiday Traditions By Recollections
3- Hot Glue Gun
4- Scotch Permanent glue stick
5- Rubber stamps
6- Craft Smart Ink Pad Brick/Red
7- Green  this satin Ribbon and bows
8-  Green glitter STICKLES



 Instructions how to make this card.
 I flipped the design that I got from MTMEPPS68
I then chose the card stock and printed paper I wanted to make this card with
I glued the printed paper and ribbon at the same time to the maroon paper.
 I then made 3 small bows and cut 6 pieces of strips     in maroon and in cream I then Stamped them and Glues them in place  to finish my card I used my glitter glue in green by STICKLES and put a dot in each corner of the strips that I stamped.  
this card was very easy to make and I hope you enjoy it as much as I had fun creating it.
 thank you for visiting my blog and I hope you will leave me a comment and visit again soon.   


 
~ God Bless ~
Hugs
    Dottie

http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com
http://mytimemadeeasy.com/blog/?p=3964

2 comments:

  1. What a cute Christmas card Dottie. Thanks for joining us at MTME Pretty Patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is just gorgeous! Love the colors and sentiments! Thanks for joining us at MTMEPPS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!