Thursday, August 23, 2012

Seasons Greetings @ MTME




Welcome to my Blog!

I hope you enjoy my new card for MTME Pretty Palette Using the colors for the sketch.

Products:

1 - Card Stock Navy by STAMPIN'UP!
2 - Card stock Kraft color by Bazzill
3- Printed Christmas paper & Light Blue Snow flake from My stash
4- Extra fine Glitter ( SNOW)
5 - large pop dots
6 - hot glue gun
7 - light blue ribbon by Celebrate it
8 - Dimensional Sticker from my stash
9 - Seasons Greetings and Merry Christmas Label from my stash
10 - Snow Flakes Using Martha Stewart Alpine SNOWFLAKE


Thank you again for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoyed this card as much as I did creating it.
Do remember you do not need to use the same products as I did use your creativity flow and enjoy making a card. Please leave me a comment as I so enjoy reading them.

~ God Bless ~
      Hugs
     Dottie

http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com 
http://mytimemadeeasy.com/blog/

3 comments:

Romaine said...

Oh, Dottie! Totally love this! The mittens on the paper are darling! Thanks for playing with us at MTME pretty palette! :0)

Nancy said...

Hi Dottie! LOVE your card! So festive! Sorry I've been MIA. I'm back now though! :)

Lisa Kind said...

Very pretty Dottie! I love the dp you used and the way you popped up the greeting. Way to go on getting ahead with the holiday cards! Thanks for playing our Pretty Palette challenge!