Friday, September 7, 2012

MTMEPPC # 70 BY DOTTIE




Supplies used:

1 - Melon colored  card stock by STAMPIN'UP!
2 - Lime green polka dot paper from my stash
3 - Blue card stock by STAMPIN' UP!
4 - Orange pumpkins using my Sizzix original die cut & machine
5 - Spider web using my Martha Stewart hand punch
6 - black cat using my Sizzix original die cut & machine
7 - candy corn from my stash
8 - "Just batty about HALLOWEEN  wooden stamp
9 - Black ink by STAMPIN'UP!
10 - lime green bow with orange flower & tiny green button from my stash
11- hot glue gun
12 - permanent glue stick by Scotch
13 - candy corn ( from my Stash)
14 - card size is 6"x4  1/2 "
Instructions:

 This is a Pretty Palette Challenge by My Time Made Easy # 70
I gathered all my supplies and decided to do a Halloween style card for this challenge using Melon, Blue, & lime green. I added my Orange pumpkins using my Sizzix Original die cutting machine and die cut.
I then took some green card stock and using my Martha Stewart hand punch I made my spider web
I also made my Black Cat using my Sizzix Original die cutting machine and die cut. I got my polka dot green and white paper from my stash, and using my Glue stick I put it in place followed by a piece of Blue card stock also from my stash. I used my large pop dots to put my pumpkins in place, and small pop dots for my spider web by Martha Stewart.once these were all in place I then used my wooden stamp "Just Batty About Halloween" the last two thing I added to finish my card a lime green bow with a tiny green button and orange flower to the bow with my hot glue gun. and lastly I put my candy corn on by my cat also from my stash.
 so this was such a easy peasey card to create I hope you all like as much as  I love making each one. do remember you do not need to use the same products as I did. You can use what ever you have and let your creativity flow.
Thank you or visiting and Hope you will leave me a comment on my card and let me know how you like it...


~ God Bless ~
      Hugs
     Dottie


http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com 
http://mytimemadeeasy.com/blog/ 

3 comments:

  1. Your die cuts are really great. Such a fun card! Thanks for joining our Pretty Palette Challenge at My Time Made Easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to make a halloween card using our colour palette. Love the little bat. Thanks for joining in at My Time Made Easy!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Halloween cards! That cat is so cute and I love the pumpkins and web! Thanks for playing our Pretty Palette challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!