Friday, September 28, 2012

MTMEPPS72 "HALLOWEEN"








 Products:

1 - Black and Orange card stock by STAMPIN' UP! 
2 - Spellbinders Lacey Circles 3 1/2 " 
3 - Dimensional stickers from my stash.
4 - Martha Stewart Spider Web double edge punch
5 - Halloween Ribbon by Celebrate it !
6 - Gem style Black Bats from my stash
7 - card size 8 1/2" x 5 1/2 " 
8 - double faced tape
9 - large pop dots.


Territorial :
  
 First I want to say thank you for visiting my Blog and hope you enjoy what you have found here. when I was getting ready to do this challenge for My Time Made Easy I wanted to use again a Halloween  style card.
 I went though all my supplies and this is what I came up with for this sketch. 
 I chose Black and Orange Card stock by STAMPIN" UP !   I then cut it to size 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
 then using my Spellbinder and spellbinder Lacey circles # 1/2" I also used my Martha Stewart Spider web Double edge punch, once I make my web I used double faced tape and placed it in the center of my card I then used two large pop dots on my circles and put them on the card. I added my embellishments and made my Bow out of Halloween design ribbon and added a tiny orange heart to the center of my bow and and sticky star.
I hope you liked this card as much as I enjoy creating each of my cards. and do not forget you do not need to use the products I use.Let your creativity  flow.

 again thank you for visiting and please remember to leave me a comment I so enjoy reading them.
 Have a Wonderful fun filled weekend and stay safe.
~  God Bless ~
        Hugs
     Dottie

http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com/
http://mytimemadeeasy.com/blog/



1 comment:

  1. Super cute Halloween card Dottie! I love that you made a long card. Thanks for being a pretty player with MTME Pretty Patterns.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!