Saturday, October 6, 2012

Mojo 261 "Do Not Open Until Dec 25th"










Products:


1 -  Card Stock by K&;Company ( In my Stash)
2 - Red,and Cream paper from  my stash
3 - Green Seam Binding Ribbon ( Green)
4 - Candy Cane ( From My stash)
5 - Martha Stewart Large Snow Flake Hand Punch
6 - Red Gem
7 - Spellbinder Lacey Circles" Large, Medium, and Small"
8 - Scotch Glue stick
9 - Double Faced Tape
10 - large Pop Dot
11- Extra fine snow white Glitter

Territorial :

 First I choose all my products and style for my card using the sketch by MOJO MONDAY.
using  Card Stock from  K&Company from my stash,  I then decided to make this a Christmas style card. I cut all of my papers to size and then, Using my Spellbinder machine and spellbinder Die
 "Lacey Circles " I glued my my large Lacey Circle( Deep Red) on to the Card I then placed my Music note paper on the main card along with my Green seam binding. I added my next 2 "Lacey Circles On to the ribbon gluing them into place. I then Used my Martha Stewart Large Snow flake Hand Punch and then dredged it in to my white glitter. Put a large Pop Dot on it and  added a Red Gem in the center of my Snow Flake. I then added my candy cane.  then added lastly My strip that reads "Do Not Open Until Dec 25th".
  I hope you enjoyed this card as much as I always do creating them, Always remember you do not need to use the products I use  let your creativity flow and use what ever you have on hand in your stash.
Thank you for Visiting and I hope you will visit again soon. Please leave me a comment about my card I so enjoy reading them. 

~ God Bless ~
        Hugs
      Dottie
somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com
mojomonday.blogspot.com261

2 comments:

  1. this is adorable, so glad you joined us at Mojo Monday!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. you will have an amazing weblog here! would you prefer to make some invite posts on my weblog?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!